About Boost Learning Programs!
The mission of Beyond Out Of School Time (BOOST) Learning program is to support the needs of children by providing high quality social, academic, and enrichment learning opportunities that build upon individual strengths and interests, necessary for lifelong success.
Founded and designed by educators, Boost Learning, LLC provides high quality after school educational enrichment programs for school age children. Our after school program widens children area of interests and introduce them to interesting and challenging new things. Boost Learning, LLC provides children with enrichment skills that may introduce them to career options. A student attending a computer class may enjoy it and want to become a computer programmer. A student attending art class may enjoy it and want to become an art instructor or an artist. In addition, at Boost Learning center children get to meet others who share their interests and make new friends. Our center has a built in mentoring program because the children have daily interaction with their group leaders allowing them to benefit from positive relationships with adults.
Boost Learning Program Objectives:
- To increase student academic performance in reading and mathematics
- To provide a safe environment easing during out of school time
- To decrease risk-taking behaviors
- To improve students’ physical skills and nutrition
- To improve students’ social skills
- To offer engaging activities based on the student interests
- To engage parents in the learning process and in their children’s education